People suffering from angina or heart failure may not do day to day work easily Such as walking, Going in market, climbing steps.For all these heart patients there is a non-invasive treatment called EECP therapy available that clinical experience has shown to be safe and to have benefit for the treatment of angina and heart failure. Around 80% of patients who completed this treatment experienced significant symptom relief that may last longer than bypass surgery or stent.
How does EECP work?
EECP Treatment pumps blood from the legs upward to the heart, while the heart is at total rest.It improves Blood Circulation throughout the body and helps encourage Angiogenesis.
You lie on a comfortable EECP bed.
We attach your ECG to the monitor.
Three large cuffs wrap around the buttocks, thighs, and calves.
The cuffs deflate rapidly when the heart pumps and when the heart is at rest, cuffs squeeze rapidly to push blood upwards.
Benefits of EECP Treatment
The benefits of EECP Treatment are the following :
- Increases collateral circulation.
- Creates new micro blood vessels.
- Improves blood flow to the organs, and brain.
- Strengthens heart and cardiovascular system.
- Stimulates a natural bypass system.
- Reduces arterial stiffness.
- Reverses effects of heart diseases.
- Improves longevity of life and promotes anti-ageing.
- Regenerates organs and tissues.
- Decreases anxiety and depression.