What is Non-Invasive Cardiology?
Non-invasive cardiology focuses on the detection and treatment of heart disease, using external tests - rather than instruments inserted into the body, thus making it not painful or a surgical treatment.
The advantages of Non-Invasive Cardiology are many, but to just list a few of them :
- Early discovery of heart disease before a patient has a cardiac event.
- Detection of complications before symptoms appear.
- Identification of patients who are at risk for a future heart attack.
- Determination of the most effective dosage of drugs used in treatment.
- Monitoring a patient's progress during treatment.